CARBON StEEL Heat Exchanger Fabrication
CUSTOM FABRICATED CARBON STEEL HEAT EXCHANGERS
Carbon Steel Heat Exchangers are a common type of heat exchanger used in the chemical process industry. As its name implies, this type of heat exchanger consists of a shell filled with a bundle of tubes and sealed at each end by a tubesheet with isolates the tubes within the shell.
Bendel is an industry leader in custom design and fabrication of carbon steel shell and tube heat exchangers, including:
- Fixed Tubesheet: Two stationary tubesheets attached to the shell, a bundle of straight tubes is connected between the tubesheets and contain baffles to direct the flow around the tubes in order to generate the required heat transfer. A channel cover assembly is attached to each tubesheet.
- Floating Tubesheet: This design is similar to the Fixed Tubesheet design except one tubesheet is allowed to move axially within the shell while the other tubesheet is fixed. This configuration allows for the tube bundle to be removable.
- U-Tube: Consists of straight length tubes bent into a U-shape with both ends terminating at the tubesheet. The tube bundle is fitted with supports or flow baffles. The tubesheet/tube bundle is placed in the shell and bolted between the head flange and shell body flange. A head assembly is required to direct the fluid in and out through tube bundle. This configuration allows for the entire tube bundle to be removable.
- HTRI: Thermal Rating Calculation Software
- Compress: Pressure Vessel Mechanical Design Software
BUILT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
All our heat exchangers are designed to standard TEMA configurations designed in accordance with ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1
- TEMA class R, C & B
Our high-speed milling and drilling machine is designed to provide outstanding close tolerance machining:
- Quickmill Intimidator 96: Superior solution for large part machining and drilling accuracy that provides a powerful, precise tool that performs flawlessly time after time. Bed size of 96” x 185-1/2”
Bendel is here to serve you and provide the highest quality custom-built Carbon Steel Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers to meet your application's requirements. We welcome the opportunity to provide you with a quote.
Call us today at: 866-596-5112 to learn more about our custom engineering and fabrication services and talk about your upcoming carbon steel heat exchangers project - or request a quote below.
FREE: Preliminary Project Development Package
Receive a complete Bendel project proposal, including:
- Complete sample project budget
- Complimentary concept evaluation
- Lead time evaluation
- Cost analysis