Bendel is a leading manufacturer of custom Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Nickel Alloy vessels per ASME, API, TEMA and UL specifications. Having been in business over 50 years we serve several industries including: Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical and Industrial Food Manufacturing. We have a strong company culture built on a family atmosphere where we define success by how we impact the lives of the people around us: our team members and their families, our clients, supply partners and our communities.
We have a first shift position available for Vessel and Heat Exchanger welder/fabricators. Typical hours are 6:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Thursday. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude, be willing to learn and work overtime as needed. We offer a competitive wage based on experience and excellent benefits.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to read blueprints
- Reading and understanding measurements
- Layout and fit nozzles
- Operating an overhead crane
- The ability to pick up to 50 lbs.
- Perform various tasks as needed
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass ASME 6G SCH.80 (SA312TP316L) 2" pipe test using GTAW process
- Must pass ASME 2G plate (SA36 & SA240-304) test using GMAW process
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- GMA, GTAW – 1year
- Pulsed mig welding experience a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.